Termite inspections – a small price to pay
Professional termite inspections are inexpensive and are the first step in safeguarding your home from escalating damage costs associated with termite activity. Due to the high level of termite activity in Melbourne, the CSIRO recommends annual inspections by qualified termite pest technicians.
Our specialist termite technicians provide a meticulous inspection service. Each inspection takes approximately 3 hours to complete. Utilising the latest technology and backed by our service warranty, you can rest assure that we offer the ultimate termite protection.
On completion of the inspection we supply you a comprehensive written report which complies with Australian standards. This forms the basis for any proposals deemed advisable to safeguard your home. The report provides answers to such things as
- the presence of old and/or new termite activity
- identify the termite species, nests and mode of entry
- the extent of damage caused by termite feeding habits
- identifies your risk factors and provides advice to avoid harbour sites
- enables you to make an informed decision regarding treatment proposals
- payment for inspection is deducted from total treatment amount